Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Tater Tot Casserole

Well, this one is so super easy, you kind of feel guilty. But everyone here loves it and though it may not be super healthy, it is cheap! And that's a plus in my book! This recipe comes from the Duggar family, on tv, modified for a smaller family!


DUGGAR's TATER TOT CASSEROLE


1 lb ground turkey (or beef) cooked, seasoned, drained (I added onions to mine)

1 32oz. bag tater tots

1 can cream of mushroom

1 can evaporated milk

1 can cream of chicken

Brown meat & place in large cass. dish.

Cover with tater tots. Mix soup & milk together.

Pour over top. Bake at 350 for 1 Hour.

(One of Daddy’s Favorites!) Makes 1- 9”X13” pan

2 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for coming to visit my blog. I don't know where I commented on yours but I like to blog hop so I might have found it 'accidentally.' I tend to click on links for blogs that look like fun and I like the name of yours.
    BTW, I made this casserole once and it was a hit. I'll surely have to do it again in the fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tater-tot casserole is a family favorite that I grew up with. All of my brothers and sisters and our kids love is a comfort food. I try different cream soups for a bit of a change, like cream of broccoli or cream of celery. We always had it with cream of mushroom which isn't my favorite but in the casserole it's fine.

    ReplyDelete