This bread is simply yummy! The fresh blueberries give it a hint of flavor, and the zucchini makes the bread incredibly moist. Oh so delicious. This recipe makes two regular-sized loaves or four mini loaves.
-1 cup vegetable oil (healthy tip: use only 1/2 cup veg. oil and 1/2 cup applesauce)
-3 teaspoons vanilla
-2 cups white sugar
-1/4 cup brown sugar
-3 cups grated zucchini
-3 cups all-purpose flour
-1 teaspoon salt
-1 teaspoon baking powder
-1/4 teaspoon baking soda
-1 tablespoon groung cinnamon
- Fresh blueberries (I usually use about 4 ounces)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease four mini-loaf pans or 2 regular sized loaf pans.
2. In large bowl, beat together eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar. Fold in zucchini.
3. Beat in flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Gently fold in blueberries. Transfer batter to loaf pans.
4. Bake at 350 for 50 minutes (if using four mini loaves) or 1 hour and 20 minutes (if using 2 regular loaves), or until toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!
-Sprinkle bottom of greased loaf pans with small amount of brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.